About the activity
Board a luxury sailboat and cruise along the coast of Barcelona and visit a winery in Allela. Stroll through its vineyards on a guided tour, taste 4 local wines, and enjoy a typical Catalan brunch.
Free cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Instant confirmation & Mobile ticketsReceive your ticket right away. Use your phone or print your voucher.
Live guidingEnglish, Spanish
Start time - Available tomorrow10:00 AM
- Sailing trip by luxury sailboat
- Soft drinks, beer, water, wine, or champagne
- Professional guide
- Transfer from Allela harbor to the vineyard
- Guided tour of the vineyard and wine cellar
- Tasting of 4 organic wines
- Catalan brunch
- Transportation back to Barcelona by minivan
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Embark on a scenic journey along the Barcelona coast onboard a luxury sailboat
- Enjoy some light snacks, soft drinks, beer, wine or champagne as you sail
- Visit an organic winery and vineyards in the the charming village of Allela
- Learn about the history of winemaking in Catalonia with a professional sommelier
- Taste 4 excellent organic wines paired with a traditional Catalan brunch
Enjoy an exclusive sailing experience onboard a luxury sailboat departing from Barcelona, sailing to the charming village of Allela. Visit a vineyard and cellar in Allela to taste 4 organic wines, paired with a delicious Catalan brunch.
Board the sailboat at Port Olímpic and set off along the coast while admiring the views of Barcelona’s landmarks and skyline. While sailing, enjoy some snacks like olives, chips, or crackers as well as soft drinks, beer, water, wine, or champagne.
After sailing, arrive at Alella harbor, and board a private transfer bus that will take you to the vineyard. Be welcomed by expert sommeliers at a family-run winery located in a beautiful 14th-century structure, surrounded by verdant vineyards and stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Enjoy a guided stroll through the vineyards that have been cultivated for 25 years, using both modern and organic techniques. Learn about the winemaking tradition of Alella which dates back to the Middle Ages.
After exploring the vineyard, taste 4 exclusive organic wines that have been produced on-site. Pair these wines with a traditional Catalan brunch in a relaxed and charming setting. Afterward, hop back into the minivan and relax on your return journey to Barcelona.
- This tour is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather or special circumstances
- All passengers must show a valid ID or passport at the check-in desk to enter the private sailing club
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate this tour. If the minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- A maximum of 11 people are allowed per boat. If a group has more than 11 participants, the group will be split into two different boats, alternating the order of the activity
Reviews & Ratings
Top 5 Similar Cruises & Boat Tours in Barcelona
Highly ratedExcellent1,000+ bookedCombo
Barcelona: Helicopter, Walking, and Sailing 360º City Tour
- 4 hours • Skip the line • Guiding available • Available today
Highly ratedExcellent780+ bookedCombo
Barcelona: Boat Trip, Cable Car Ticket & E-Bike Tour
- 3.5 hours • Skip the line • Guiding available • Available tomorrow
Barcelona: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with Eco Catamaran Cruise
- 1-2 days • Skip the line • Available today
Highly ratedExcellent60+ bookedCombo
Barcelona: Sailing, E-bike Winery Tour&Tastings (car option)
- 5.5 hours • Guiding available • Available today
Highly ratedExcellent140+ bookedCombo
Barcelona: Helicopter Flight with Optional Yacht Cruise
- 7 minutes - 1.5 hours • Guiding available • Available today
Frequently Asked Questions
Prices & Booking