About the activity
Join this guided walking tour around Barcelona and see sites like Barcelona Cathedral and Guell Palace. Finish the day with a boat ride on the Mediterranean Sea and enjoy the views.
Free cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Instant confirmation & Mobile ticketsReceive your ticket right away. Use your phone or print your voucher.
Skip the lineGet priority entry.
Start time - Available from December 2, 20232:00 PM
- Local guide
- Boat ticket
- You will explore the narrow streets of the Gothic Neighbourhood, where you may relive the splendid Medieval age.
- Stroll along Las Ramblas, where you will be fascinated by the dynamic diversity of this popular avenue.
- Go for a leisurely sailing trip along the port and coast as you enjoy the exceptional modern buildings that have transformed the city’s sky-line.
The starting point of our tour is in the Barcelona city centre, at the Square named Plaza Carles Pi i Sunyer. Our first stop will be the Plaza Nova, where you will find the ruins of the Roman Wall and one of the City gates of that period.
Next, we will visit the majestic Cathedral of Barcelona with its impressive Neo-Gothic façade.
Immersed in the heart of the Gothic Neighbourhood, we will visit the Plaza del Rei. It is bordered by diverse palace buildings; this picturesque square with its typical architecture evokes the political and economic prosperity of medieval Barcelona.
After that, we will visit Plaza Sant Jaume, the political centre since the outset of the city’s history and where its most important buildings are located for the Barcelona and Catalonia society: Town Council and the Palacio de la Generalitat (Regional Government Palace).
On the photogenic street called Calle del Bisbe, we arrive at the unique Plaza de Sant Felip Neri, one of the City’s most charming Medieval spots.
From there, we enter the old Jewish Neighbourhood where we will learn about its interesting history as we stroll along its narrow streets.
Our route through the historical City Centre will end at the perpetually busy Plaza del Pi, overlooked by its Gothic Church.
Next, we will begin a stroll along Las Ramblas, towards the port; we will stop at each one of the most emblematic places of this famous avenue such as the Boqueria Market, Liceo Opera Palace, La Plaza Reial, etc.
Before arriving at the sea, we will discover the first relevant architectural work by Antonio Gaudí: The Güell Palace, a building that has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
At the end of Las Ramblas, the monument to Christopher Columbus is undoubtedly one of the city’s icons; this will be our last stop prior to commencing the navigation by boat.
The boat trip by the prestigious nautical company “Las Golondrinas” will have an approximate duration of 1 hour. As we navigate, we will discover the port and the maritime façades of Barcelona. It will be a relaxing ride with unique views of the city and its environment.
- The tour will take place completely outdoors; we shall not enter inside any buildings or monuments.
- Due to bad weather reasons, the boat service may be changed.
Reviews & Ratings
Top 5 Similar Cruises & Boat Tours in Barcelona
Highly ratedExcellent1,000+ bookedCombo
Barcelona: Helicopter, Walking, and Sailing 360º City Tour
- 4 hours • Skip the line • Guiding available • Available today
Highly ratedExcellent780+ bookedCombo
Barcelona: Boat Trip, Cable Car Ticket & E-Bike Tour
- 3.5 hours • Skip the line • Guiding available • Available tomorrow
Barcelona: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with Eco Catamaran Cruise
- 1-2 days • Skip the line • Available today
Highly ratedExcellent60+ bookedCombo
Barcelona: Sailing, E-bike Winery Tour&Tastings (car option)
- 5.5 hours • Guiding available • Available today
Highly ratedExcellent140+ bookedCombo
Barcelona: Helicopter Flight with Optional Yacht Cruise
- 7 minutes - 1.5 hours • Guiding available • Available today
Frequently Asked Questions
Prices & Booking