About the activity
Explore Barcelona from the sea on a comfortable sailing yacht with a skipper. Admire the city skyline on the city cruise, and try some delicious appetizers accompanied by wines and champagnes.
Free cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
COVID-19 precautionsSpecial health and safety measures apply.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Instant confirmation & Mobile ticketsReceive your ticket right away. Use your phone or print your voucher.
Skip the lineGet priority entry. (depends on selected option)
Live guidingEnglish, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Professional English-speaking skipper
- Sailboat with all required on board equipment
- Snacks and drinks
- Blankets (winter season)
- Music on board
- Full insurance coverage for all the passengers.
- Sail on a comfortable, modern sailboat
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset over the picturesque city of Barcelona
- Taste a variety of typical Spanish appetizers and wine
- See some of Barcelona's most famous landmarks from a new perspective
Discover the beautiful coastline of Barcelona on a yacht tour. See the Port of Barcelona, Barceloneta beach, the Castle of Montjuic, and the Tibidabo mountain from a unique perspective on the Mediterranean Sea.
Set sail out of the inner marina and admire some of the most luxurious, private mega yachts of the Mediterranean sea moored at One Ocean Marina at Port Vell. Then pass by the famous shopping Center Maremagnum built on the dock, and see the famous statue of Christopher Columbus.
Marvel at the World Trade Center building before your ship sets course for the northern mouth of the port of Barcelona. Just before the northern entry of the Port of Barcelona, pass under the largest drawbridge in Spain that gives access to one of the most important commercial ports of the Mediterranean Sea.
Once you're out of the harbor, the sails are hoisted and you'll sail along the coast of Barcelona, to enjoy the incredible views of the city. See landmarks such as the Modern W Hotel, the beach of the Barceloneta, the Castle of Montjuic, the Olympic Towers, and Sagrada Familia all from a whole new angle.
In the background, the Tibidabo mountain frames the city. Enjoy the sensation of being out on the open sea and feel the salty breeze while savoring some delicious local specialties and Spanish wine or Catalan Cava.
Barcelona: 2-Hour Day Sailing Experience & Refreshments
Barcelona: 2-Hour Sunset Sailing Experience & Refreshments
Reviews & Ratings
Top 5 Similar Cruises & Boat Tours in Barcelona
Top pickExcellent1,400+ bookedSunset | Live Music
Barcelona: Sunset Catamaran Cruise with Live Music
- 1.5 hours • Available today
Top pickExcellent960+ bookedSunset | Private
Barcelona: Two-Hour Midday or Sunset Sailing Cruise
- 2 hours • Skip the line • Private tour • Guiding available • Available today
Special offerGood2,100+ bookedSunset | Daytime
Barcelona: Port of Barcelona Eco Catamaran Cruise
- 1 hour • Skip the line • Available today
(-50% discount)$7.13 /person
Special offerGood1,200+ bookedLive Music | Daytime
Barcelona: Chilled Out Catamaran Cruise
- 1.5 hours • Skip the line • Available tomorrow
(-50% discount)$8.23 /person
Special offerExcellent1,100+ bookedSunset
Barcelona: Small-Group Catamaran Cruise with Sunset Option
- 2 hours • Guiding available • Available from December 3, 2023
(-50% discount)$19.20 /person
Frequently Asked Questions
Prices & Booking